Information of samples is scattered in multiple and dispersed samples data repositories. Not all the sample data repositories have a programmatic interface and the existing variety of programmatic interfaces are diverse and changeable.
|Folder:||Task & Issues:|
- Facilitate the ingestion of sample metadata from data repositories (eg. Biobank databases) into registries like the Biosamples, BBMRI Biobank directory or the UKCRC Tissue Directory via Bioschemas.
- Engage and help data providers and developers of BioBank LIMS to test and adopt the exposure of sample metadata via Bioschemas
- Contribute to contextualise information from data sample registries (eg. Biosamples) and biobank sample repositories (eg. NL Biobank) and Biobank Registries (eg. BBMRI Biobank directory)
- Make registries like Biosamples compliant with Bioschemas.
- Latest Release: (version 0.2-RELEASE-2018_11_10)
- Latest Release: (version 0.1-RELEASE-2019_06_19)
- Latest Draft: (version 0.2-DRAFT-2018_11_09)