Information of phenotypes is scattered in multiple and disperse samples data repositories. Not all the phenotype data repositories have a programmatic interface and the existing variety of programmatic interfaces are diverse and changeable.
|Folder:||Task & Issues:|
- Relay on the metadata description defined by the ELIXIR plant use case and the IMPC mouse phenotype use case
- Automate the ingestion of sample metadata from phenotype data repositories into registries via Bioschemas.
- Engage and help data providers to test and adopt the exposure of phenotype metadata with Schema.org via Bioschemas.
- Make registries like TransPlant compliant with Schema.org via Bioschemas.
- Focus on plant phenotypes but consider a general definition of phenotype taking into account different types of phenotypes. eg. biomedical phenotypes, mouse phenotypes, ...