Publications and Talks
The following is a list of the community's publications:
- Franck Michel & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas & Schema.org: a Lightweight Semantic Layer for Life Sciences Websites. In proceedings of the Biodiversity Information Standards (TDWG) 2018 Annual Conference, Dunedn, New Zealand, August 2018. https://doi.org/10.3897/biss.2.25836
- Carole Goble. Better software, better service, better research The Software Sustainability Institute, ELIXIR and you. 14th Intl Symposium on Integrative Bioinformatics, IB2018 Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, UK, 13-15 June 2018 (featured in keynote).
- Justin Clark-Casey & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas, FAIR Life Sciences Markup for the Web. 14th Intl Symposium on Integrative Bioinformatics, IB2018 Rothamsted Research, Harpenden, UK, 13-15 June 2018. https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.7064519.v1
- K. Joeri van der Velde, Bart Charbon, Mark de Haan, Gert-Jan van de Geijn, Mateusz Kuzak & Morris A. Swertz. Implementation of Bioschemas for multiple patient registries. F1000Research 2018, 7(ELIXIR):1228 (poster). DOI: 10.7490/f1000research.1115914.1
- Alasdair J. G. Gray & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas community: Developing profiles over schema.org to make life sciences resources more findable. In proceedings of the 6th UK Ontology Network (UKON) workshop, Keele, UK, April 2018.
- Leyla J. Castro, Olga X. Giraldo, Alexander Garcia, Michel Dumontier & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas: schema.org for the life sciences. In SWAT4HCLS Poster Proceedings, Rome, Italy, December 2017. (Poster).
- Carole Goble. FAIRy stories for Christmas. SWAT4HCLS 2017, 5th Dec 2017, Rome (featured in Keynote).
- Carole Goble. Research Objects: more than the sum of the parts. Workshop on Managing Digital Research Objects in an Expanding Science Ecosystem, 15 Nov 2017, Bethesda, USA. (invited talk, featured Bioschemas).
- Carole Goble. FAIR Principles practices supporting recognition. UK Biobanking Showcase 2017, London, 18 October 2017 (invited talk).
- Carole Goble, Niall Beard, Alasdair Gray, Rafael Jimenez, Norman Morrison, Giuseppe Profiti & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschema.org (Flash talk). BOSC 2017.
- Carole Goble, Alasdair J. G. Gray, Rafael Jimenez, Niall Beard, Norman Morrison, & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas.org. Open Science Fair 2017, Athens (Workshop Talk). https://www.slideshare.net/OSFair/osfair2017-workshop-bioschemas
- Alasdair J. G. Gray, Carole Goble, Rafael C. Jimenez & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas: From potato salad to protein annotation. In ISWC 2017 Poster Proceedings, Vienna, Austria, October 2017. (Poster).
- Carole Goble, Alasdair J. G. Gray, Rafael Jimenez, Niall Beard, Giuseppe Profiti, Norman Morrison, & The Bioschemas Community. Bioschemas.org. F1000Research, 6, July 2017. (Poster at ISMB2017).
- Carole Goble, Dan Brickley, Natasha Noy, Rafael Jimenez. Bioschemas: Finding and Citing life science data using Schema.org ISWC 2016 Lightning Talk Session, Kobe, Japan.
- Carole Goble. FAIR Software (and Data) Citation. NSF Workshop Data and Software Citation, 6-7 June 2016, Boston USA, Software Panel (Invited talk, featured Bioschemas).