This project includes many stakeholders and several workstreams. For this project to be successful it will require good communication and coordination, not just among partners but also with the Bioschemas community.
- Provide support, facilitate communication and engage not just project partners but the community including Bioschemas and other related efforts like Force11 and BD2K
- Produce and enhance documentation to facilitate the adoption of Bioschemas from a technical perspective
- Provide project coordination
- Make sure there is alignment among workstreams as well as alignment among specifications
- Make sure there is a common set of minimum properties that facilitates contextualisation
- Coordinate with the ELIXIR interoperability platform and external partners
The Community Group is open to any organization or individual willing to contribute to the goals of this group. To become a member please follow the instructions to "Join a group".